Saturday, April 5, 2014

A bit intermezzo..

So guys, i've watched 'Captain America; The Winter Soldier' TWICE... Now i am sure as hell that movie, is the best of Marvel's so far, my sister agrees with me. Even 'The Avengers' doesn't stand a chance, phew...


And for those who follows the comic, be prepared for a lot more Bucky (YEAYY!!), because if he did remember his past, he will replace Steve Rogers as captain America. And to support my argument, Sebastian Stan has 9 movie contracts with Marvel (Ooo, possibilities...) Until now he has 2 movies, means there are 7 more
 
Also Marvel had planned their series until 20.... 28, i think.. i forgot but it's in the 2020  (i just found out yesterday, my sister told me and i was like 'WOOOOTT??!! THEY'RE CRAZY!!')

Seriuosly Natasha and Steve are damn good together. Their tension in the movie was maddening, just be with her already Cap!! Nat, you like Steve admit it, f#@k Clint Barton!! No offense...... 
*being thrown by eggs*

me: '*wipes off eggs*...... Anybody agrees with me?'  
people: 'HELL YEAHH!!'
me: 'YEAH! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!' 
 
Nahh, i think that's all for now.. Bubye
Oo, do not exit until the credits all done people
-Pika 

No comments:

Post a Comment