Saturday, April 19, 2014

DID YOU SEE IT ALREADY?!

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2



I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!!! (i haven't watched Rio 2, anybody have seen it? how was it??)
WOW!! I got some crazy story for you guys, it was really amazing, soo sudden i did not expect it at all!!

So i was watching Epic premiere yesterday around 9 pm, in Fox Movie Premium, and I was at the end of the movie... Then just before the credit starts.... THERE WAS LIKE A 5 MINUTES PREVIEW OF HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2!!
 *ma face*
And it was flippin awesome!! My mouth was gaping the whole 5 minutes, i can't believe it man, i thought it's just a 2 minutes trailer and  I guess I got slapped in the face dude... I won't go to the detail just some dragons racing, the sea scene in the trailer, and licking scene, and some other things.. NYIAHAHAHA!!!

Also did you see TMNT new trailer??? Meehhh, I guess we just wait and see... It is way off my charts, doesn't even reach my expectation.. Well yeah i guess we just wait and see..

Bubye for now..
-pika

No comments:

Post a Comment