Thursday, May 15, 2014

Comedy Is What Life is All About



-Le Chef AKA The Chef; france movie. I think you can guess what the movie is about by the title.. It's pretty interesting, France movie is new for me, i want to see it. 

I just watched a bunch of trailers from IMDB, and here are the trailers i like, comedy most of it though;
-22 Jump Street; I don't have to say much about this, you guys probably know and (hopefully) watched 21 Jump Street so i don't have to say much.. Really looking forward to this!
-Tammy; Don't really know about this one, but still I appreciate a good laugh from a movie... From what i get, this is about a woman going on a trip with her grandmother, and that is sayin alot.. HA!
-Dawn of the Planet of the Apes; I thought this sequel will be no good, but after seeing the trailer, I must say I expect something good in the movie.

You should check these trailers out, sometimes short things can tell a lot #qotd?

Also another sketch of mine;

You know him? I hope you do... After watching Captain America; The Winter Soldier I thought 'why not?' So i made this

Way better than i expected, because this is my first try on drawing people face (excluding Elizabeth Booker on my previous post, she's not real) And i'm quite happy to see this amazing result *YAY FOR ME!!*

I think that's all for today.. See you later! BUBYE :)

-pika

No comments:

Post a Comment