Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I'M BAACKK~~~ 'SUP YA ALL!!

*WARNINGSOMECURSINGINCLUDED*

Sorry, exams, no time, can't watch any movie.. I'm really really sorry guys!!
Anyway, have you check TMNT second trailer out?? i have and you know what.... NOTHING DIFFERENT AT ALL!! And, and ugh get rid of the nose trills man!! the classic one doesn't have nose trills AT ALL!!

 THAT'S JUST DOWN STRAIGHT CREEPY!! DAT NOSE TRILLS!!

 Even the previous movie looks MUCH better!!!

I prefer this than the first one, nickelodeon got it right dudes...

 Ahhh, the old days..

The key point though, once again i say, NOSE TRILLS!! (but still, i wanna watch it tho')

Oooo have you seen The Amazing Spiderman 2? I'm not interested actually.. Why? Hmmm, i guess i'm not a fan of spidey... Ooo now that i think of it, the villain (i don't know the name) looks like The Mandarin Iron Man 3, but in blue not red-orange... Right? come on just think of it... I'm right, aren't I?*smugashell*

No but seriously, i think they didn't think about that in production... BUT I DOO!! HA!! BOOYAA!!

GENIUS!!

HHHOOOO!!! It just strike me!!! Do you remember Iron Man 2 villain with the electrical whip thingy?! combined it with the Mandarin.... VOILA... (viola...?? Naahh...) VOILA!!! ELECTRO!! (I googled it) EHEHEHE...

Just some shitty revelation of me, don't take this to the heart 'kay guys?

  *le wild sexy heart

Oooo... here is another art work... (i did promise you in the previous post)






















For those who don't know.. She is Elizabeth Booker from Bioshock Infinite (Duuhh... it's written on the picture.. silly me..) Soo, at first i did not want (too lazy) to colour her...


















And it turns out weird as hell... Then I thought 'shit, looks like snow white after bleaching... fuck it, imma  colour her...' 

Then it turns out like the first picture above.. Which i say much better..

Okay that's been an update from me, i'll see you an the next update..
Bubye!!

-Pika

No comments:

Post a Comment